Monday, August 9, 2010

hmmm... maybe I'll bump into Lindsay...???

Lindsay Lohan wants to do charity work in Malawi

As SugarScape puts it: 

"She may be out of jail but Lindsay Lohan's still in the dog house. Can she really turn her life around? It seems LiLo's spent her jail sentence doing some serious thinking. After her stint behind bars the troubled star has decided she wants time out to find herself and concentrate on helping the poor and needy. First stop Malawi."   http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/homepage/546896/lindsay-shipping-herself-malawi 


I say anyone can turn his or her life around.  And Malawi seems like a good place to start.  Go for it, Lindsay.  Maybe I'll see you there. 

 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, so I'll miss her... oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, when is your departure date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen -- I leave Thursday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - getting really close!! I'm excited now too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very close! I started reading that book you recommended -- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind -- but haven't gotten very far yet. Oh well... I'll have 30 hours of travel time to catch up on reading (and catch up on sleep!). My pre-trip to-do list doesn't seem to be getting any shorter.

    ReplyDelete